Thursday 11 October 2012

Memories hold my breath


                                    Memories hold my breath


Human Nature, the more you want to forget, the more you remember... It happens with me always...Not only me. I guess with everyone it happens.Atleast the people I have met so far in my life...Memories...Whether good, bad, best or worst People love to recollect it… Some memories from past, yesteryears make us cry, some of them make us smile…for me it feels like I walk down the street of memories alone...at that point of time they just hold me and my breath... for some moment,for some while...they give me a different reflection of my characteristics...I get some different ways to know myself...Very serious,very imaginative, A different me.. For a certain time my world stops from it's work and simply stands quite... without knowing the fact,without knowing the time... my world surrounds me with the past....

Memories,Memories and Memories....Memories are never old..they are precious,priceless and remains Golden.. ever ever and for ever... I love my memories ☺☺


                                   ©Debarati Datta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .