Wednesday 3 June 2015

And he never listens ....

I don't know why am I listening to this Tagore song so so much for last few days... As always the emotion of his lyrics triggered my emotion a bit. Thought to pen down the thoughts of the song "O je mane na mane " in my words . Forgive me if you find any mistakes sentimentally ... Mercy me.


And he never listens ..
When I turn my eyes out of him ... 
No No and never ... 
he never listens
No matter how many times I say
the night has gone
and the light has faded
he looks at my face 
and says No No and No
The loner there stops in the crazy breeze
when the Spring laughs in the flower garden.
The more I say that I have to leave
he stands right there at the door
and says 
No No No .. 
And he never listens ..
When I turn my eyes out of him ... 
No No and never ... 
he never listens


ও যে মানে না মানা। আঁখি ফিরাইলে বলে, 'না, না, না।'যত বলি 'নাই রাতি-- মলিন হয়েছে বাতি' মুখপানে চেয়ে বলে, 'না, না, না।' বিধুর বিকল হয়ে খেপা পবনে ফাগুন করিছে হাহা ফুলের বনে। আমি যত বলি 'তবে এবার যে যেতে হবে' দুয়ারে দাঁড়ায়ে বলে, 'না, না, না।'



Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .