Saturday 7 December 2013

From the diary of RAJASTHAN ---- JAIPUR

25th Nov,2013

6:00  am : I have landed at Jaipur and ready to check in at hotel.The shy half moon is witnessing me in the dark.

10:00 am  : starting the journey to explore Jaipur again.After 5 years I am going to revisit the city again.Feeling excited.

Rambling at the end of the day 

The pink city again remembered me after 5 years. Jaipur had given me so many memories to cherish till yesterday from the past visit, may be it has wanted me to replace few with new one. 

The 'Pink city' is pretty messy in its own way but has so much nostalgia around its every corner.. Be it the old forts or the houses. The brickish pink touch with aesthetic designs on every walls of every households are surely eye catching and pleasant to see.

Rajasthan is itself a colorful and vibrant city which has so much life inside of it to make someone feel cherished.At least it does for me and doing so. I am a color-freak and thus this ancient city is making me the happiest person in this world.

I love anything old. Readers who have read my posts earlier know this fact well and when it is about history and archaeology then no one can stop me from exploring [doubt why didn't I study Archaeology ?? poor me].. I love to explore and feel adrenaline rush to touch the same walls of fort which is holding so many memories for long decades and over that thinking of the fact that there were kings, queens and so many people who all had touched the same walls which I was touching today. It is a great realization. Their grand lifestyle and their glamorous aesthetic sense of living mesmerize me every time.

To make me feel more into it, I played continuously these tracks.


  1. Kesariya Balam ♫
  2. Lounge Safari Mix [Karunesh Punjab] ♪
  3. Piya Bavari [Pohankars] ♫ 
  4. Tum kya jano preet [Phankars] ♪
  5. Ka Karoon Sajni [Pohankars] ♫
and at last but not the least
     6. Gulabi [Shuddh Desi Romance] ♪

I loved the scenario from the top hill of Amer fort & to think that it as AKbar's in law home [Jodha's maternal home]. I was feeling a deep cold wave through my body vein and spine.

If you ask me what did I love today in Jaipur most ??

answer will be

  1. Amer Fort : Yes the best part of Jaipur. I can come here again and again.My wish would be to sit at the top of the fort and to have a look at the city for the whole and it must have to be seen through the moonlight [though I don't know whether it is allowed here or not. Who cares ? there is no boundary to have our wish right ?]
  2. The city itself. Such a colorful city which made me happy.The bright planned pink city decorated with Rajasthani craft works just trigger my excitement.
  3. I played with a gang of pigeons and that was some kind of unusual happiness which doesn't cost anything and can be considered as EXTRA.

Excitements :

1. Walking down the canel of the Amer fort which were the home for bats [adventurous].


2. Touching the old  walls with my hands ^_^
3. Watching the whole kingdom and it's boundary walls from top.

The Amber [Amer] Fort
He was playing all alone with his mind

Common thing

Inside the Fort

JalMahal

JalMahal premises

Tired of standing. A short break

City Palace.. Parinda

City Palace

Color everywhere.Even bus too.

Streets of PINK CITY

Jaipur walks

View of Amer fort from Birla Mandir.

Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post about Jaipur (my city) :)
    Glad to know that you enjoyed your stay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey is it so ? Wow.. I am in love with Rajasthan and the hangover is still on.

      Delete
  2. Bhakti Khade Rangoonwala
    Lovely post .. There's something romantic about Rajasthan, dying to go there again .
    Hey would you like to follow each other, this is my blog http://bhakti-pinkandeverythingthatgirlswant.blogspot.in/2013/12/holiday-season-how-to-celebrate.html
    Just now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaipur is a colorful city and your photos show it very well. Have gone just once ... time to revisit it again, this time for longer period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes .. Do keep your eyes on my next posts under this label. There will be more more and more coming soon. Thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Jaipur ajmer tour packages rajasthan
    Wow, that’s what I was searching for, what a data!
    existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... Please do keep eyes on my blog .. because more posts are coming soon with exploration of the places

      Delete

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .