Saturday 9 May 2015

Remember me ....

It is not new to say about him. The man who gifted us the heritage, the never fading culture and the emotions which could be found in his each creations... Today was his 155th Birthday and with that here one another tribute from my soul .. 



Remember me if I go far & beyond
if the ancient lost love gets layered 
with the romance that newly bloomed ..
if while staying near , 
you still can not realize my existence
still remember me..

if the tears knock your eye,
if one day this story stops at mid magnetic night
still remember me ..

if one day it remains incomplete in the morning of Autumn, 
remember me

if while remembering me,
your eyes do not splatter anymore
still remember me ....

The original one is below.


তবু মনে রেখো যদি দূরে যাই চলে।
যদি পুরাতন প্রেম ঢাকা পড়ে যায় নবপ্রেমজালে।
যদি থাকি কাছাকাছি,
দেখিতে না পাও ছায়ার মতন আছি না আছি--
তবু মনে রেখো।
যদি জল আসে আঁখিপাতে,
এক দিন যদি খেলা থেমে যায় মধুরাতে,
তবু মনে রেখো।
এক দিন যদি বাধা পড়ে কাজে শারদ প্রাতে-- মনে রেখো।
যদি পড়িয়া মনে
ছলোছলো জল নাই দেখা দেয় নয়নকোণে--
তবু মনে রেখো।


Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .