Thursday 19 February 2015

I Devote you, I Pray you and I Believe in You .... and Yes I meet you

In the prolong engagement
with  you 
I have been trying to grease 
within you 
Every time I listen you
I search for the substance 
that blends me down
into the softer side of my own
I break, I splinter into many moods 
I close my eyes, feel you
if I meet you 
I shed some drops of  enlightenment
that makes me feel to leave my body 
and to live with my soul
and think
where do you come from
from wind, soil or the sky
I try to touch 
but the strings of creation 
do play and echo around the whole
the amalgamation of Rhythm, Beats and Tempo
snatches  my soul
blends me down
into softer side of my own
I break, I splinter into many moods
I close my eyes, feel you
and yes I meet you

I DEVOTE YOU
I PRAY YOU
I BELIEVE IN YOU

MUSIC is my SOUL 
MUSIC is my GOD



Courtesy : deviantart and Bader Kudi Art


Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .