Wednesday 19 November 2014

Choti Si Baat ...

For countess numbers I have watched this movie. Even today I didn't miss it when Set Max 2 played it. It is still on air. Such a beautiful movie with a beautiful choti si inner meaning. I have disclosed my heartiness about these old movies a lot under this label. Vidya Sinha and Amol Palekar both are my very very very very favorite actors ...

Anyways got to know a rare story about this film. That too got to know because of Set Max 2. Director Basu Chatterjee did a well promotional marketing. While advertising the posters or banners Hema Malini and Dharmendra were being portrayed as the lead and the real leads were being placed in unnoticeable manner. Hema Malini and Dharmendra were hit couple at that time. So audience went for watching them in big screen and later found them in cameo that too only in one song "Janeman Janeman".. On a positive note, the movie itself charmed the audience in its own sweet style that everyone forgot that they came to watch Hema and Dharmendra ... 

And even when I asked PAPA about this, he said yes.. as he clearly remembers it.

hain na yeh choti si baat ?? par hain bohut acchii.... 



I could not find that poster
that video where for around 2 mins 
Dharmendra and Hema Malini appeared








Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .