Friday 14 November 2014

Albeliya ... ♫ ♫


I would not have known about this song until and unless Shreya Ghoshal had posted it on her official facebook page. This song is my recent favorite and I don't know how many times I do listen to it per day. The movie 'Desi Kattey' could not hit us well but this song did at least to me. 

Well when a singer gives her soul and composer gives life to a song, a magic flows ... Shreya Ghoshal is extra ordinary and Kailash Kher as a composer and singer has been soulful always.





I have noticed that Kailash has spoken for a girl in love and in various moods in his various album tracks whether in Teri Deewani, Saiyaan, Tu Kya Jaane, Piya ghar aavengem, This one (albeliya) and each of them are my favorite..

Albeliya is a song where the girl expresses her gratitude for being in love, she delights every instances she faces for being in love. 




Purity is divine and thus this song is ....




official video of ALBELIYA ... by Kailash 




and here is the Shreya's one




another favorite track of this duo






Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .