Saturday 27 August 2016

It's 5th .. Happy Birthday my blog ♥♥

I still can't imagine that I crossed 5 successful years as a blogger. I never imagined that I would be continuing this blog when I first became a member of blogger.com. Because I just started writing. You can say it was an influence from somebody else. I just tried writing and now when I see that I have 471 published posts, 127525 page views and 1008 Facebook followers (OMG I noticed today) I feel privileged.  If I come to share my view on it, I will say yes !! blogging kept me inspired and motivated. Nah !! don't think I am gonna share some motivational speech over here. It just kept me running somehow. It helped me to grow when I was least to do something. It helped me overcome my depression at some point of time. So yes in that sense of course it motivated me a lot. I had no idea that I could write something that can actually please people's minds. My first joy came when I received first comment on my blog on 20th April, 2012 and then every now & then whenever I open blogger dashboard and see few comments are awaiting moderation, my heart feels up with joy.





I don't consider myself as a writer or a blogger still. Because I am so so irregular. But still whenever something comes to my mind, I just write and my blog has been my best listener ever because many a things which I could never utter or could share with anyone, I could write them down over here in terms of stories or poetry etc. Another one big reason to be thankful to my blog is that I have got some wonderful blogger buddies in past few years through this blog. My blog has been my intimate observer for past few years. It has my memories with it, my travel diaries with it and many such wonders that I will love to recollect after 10 years may be .. or 20.. 30 .. or if blogger exists before the time I leave. 


Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

2 comments:

  1. Five tears! That's great...happy birthday to your beautiful blog... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.. and you are one of my oldest reader and motivator :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .