Saturday 8 June 2013

Mughal-E-Azam - A classic movie with all classic songs...




Tatkar,Tihaais,Bols,Taals and Raagas... Everything was included in the then Classical Hit Mughal-E-Azam's songs.I have these songs in my mobile playlist.I do listen these songs quite frequently depending on my mood.I feel the shocking goosebumps every-time & even now also I am getting it.


Pyaar Kiya toh Darna Kya ??



How someone can create such a wonderful song ?? I wonder really .Whether it is about lyrics,music,instruments and the leading voice of Lata Mangeshkar and the picturization. Each and every songs are mythical.It takes me to too far historical era.My most favorite track is Pyar kiya toh darna kya ...Every time I listen to this song,I try to hit my steps with the bols. I start clapping my hands with the Tritaal and Dadra taals from the beginning to end thoroughly.I get goosebumps just at the third paragraph
 "chupna sakega na ishq hamara,
charo taraf hain unka nazara"

when the chorus starts singing together with an echoic effect and Madhubala portrays herself giving chakris and it directly reflects on the millions of mirrors. Ahh !! feels like heaven.


My another favorite tracks are
                                



" I love this song for both the singers.
They simply created a poetic argument by their different quality of voice.
Shamshad Begum and Lataji..Respect"



So all classic lover enjoy reading and enjoy these songs..


Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the detailed presentation, although i am not a big fan of old hindi movies still i really like this movie a lot. This was probably the first mega budget and larger than life movie of Indian cinema with great star cast and acting. Madhubala was extremely beautiful and of-course Dilip Kumar is a legend. Mughle azam is timeless classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are absolutely right... " Pyar kiya toh Darna kya ".... was only included in technicolor as much I know

      Delete

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .