Friday 26 April 2013

A Sudden poetry

They all are scattered,scattered memories 
over here and there...
tiresome & very hard to bare
they do play near my mind
to make me blind,
Blind over the practicality
to make me feel a little guilty


They wish to hit me,
hard and harder
like some sudden sea waves
slapping over the heartless rocky boulder.
There I win by standing so strong
by showing some fake attitudes and prove themselves wrong.
I laugh out loud at them
I make fun of them 
I suppress my sorrows to win over my heart
that heart which loves to cherish them 
like a Flirt
all alone,sitting at a corner 
without any shame. 



Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .