Saturday 28 December 2013

From the diary of RAJASHTAN --- JAISALMER PART II

3rd Dec,2013 [Desert Amen]

Around 3:30 PM :

On the way to the dunes and a camel ride.40 kms from the city Jaisalmer...


"Door Door tak kuch nahin,
hain toh bass reith hi sahi ||

nishabd dil ki awaz suno
aur apne khayal buno,
Jalta hua sooraj tumhe pukare
ehsaas dil ki yeh hain hamare ||
dub jaoon iss dariya main,
chuup jaoon pile sagar ke 
in madmast leheron main ||
Koi na kahe kuch mujhse
tanhaiyaan battein apni hissey ||

Reith ki isshare mujhe pukare
Ehsaas dil ki yeh hain hamare || "



Beyond the lines

Sooraj and Reith !! Perfect combo

                  

These camels are waiting to carry us

Lovely scene isn't it ?


Ma....during Camelride

Limitless 



5:50 PM :

Just had a camel ride to reach this incredible Dunes. India is God's treasure.It has every shades of beauty in nature.Some are hidden and some are explored. Sands can be so beautiful I had never imagined in this level. These fine sands write their own destiny.It doesn't matter how much you scribble on them or how much you poke them with your footprints, they make their own path to live like they want.Steady and subtle... Make their fine lines one after another which you can not count or can not finish observing. This scenario is so good.There are few people, some tourists are enjoying their time with a little kalbelis. The innocent camels are walking in queue driven by their 'Turban'ed Puller.I am sitting alone and left the company of my tourist group to relish the beauty of my dream place.What could be better than sitting alone at the middle of the desert where no one is there to poke you and interfere the silence.The sun is bidding good bye.. Ah !! I don't have much words to describe it more.I just can't explain what a bliss of solitude I am inhaling into myself.My ears are listening the track "Aao Huzoor tumko... Longe Safari mix by Karunesh Panjab".I am remembering the video which was my fantasy to be experienced like.Gazing at the desert for long long and long....and there the Sun has set finally and unspoken Camels are coming towards us to pick us up again... to another fantasy of my life..



our sand image

There is Ma at front and me at the back..
the taller one

What a scenic beauty

This little insect was designing the
sand surface with its little footprints

Waves of sand 

They were fine while touching

Closer look

Sunset with this scene was like
a million dollar awa
rd

a group of tourists enjoying Kalbelia dance

my happy feet are relaxed placing them
onto the sand

This picture is the only one picture which doesn't
belong to my camera but still in this blog..
An uncle from my tourist group clicked it when
I was sitting absent minded on the sandland.
It's true that natural pictures are always good..
Thanks to Bijon Kaku..I ♥ this picture

At 6:30 PM :
It is like another dream come true.I am supppppppppppper excited. Because after the awesome time of afternoon I am here again to relish the beauty of folk dances and folk songs. Listening to folk songs and watching any kind of folk dances are my hobbies.I often play YouTube videos to enjoy them and if you are talking about folk dances and folk musics then Rajasthan takes a very pivotal place isn't it ?? The colorful Rajasthan has many colors in its culture and that reflects in its music too. So when I got to know that I am about to watch Kalbelia and listen the Rajasthani folk songs live in dunes at the evening.. I jumped with a big YAHOO !! The ambiance is so good here.It's a resort surrounded with white tents forming a circle and a big fireplace is lighting up the bright wood-fire.We are sitting forming a circle.It's too chill here but I am heated up by the heat of the folk tunes.It has started with Kesariya Balam [I love this song from DOR, but they played the original folk which was wonderful] and here they are keeping on playing various songs with different instruments.Few shayaris and few myths are also included.. Just now the Rajasthani folk dancers have arrived in the middle and dancing to the song [holiya main ude re gulal]. It's awesome and now the Kalbeli Archana has just started dancing Kalbelia dance.Let me say one thing before that.I can't say how much I love this folk dance.The thumkas, bhramaris 
 and flexibility are very important part of this dance even I have tried various times to copy this. LOL... I don't know what I ended up with...
Archana is dancing at her best.The smile, the ada she is carrying in her face is so pleasing.






Archana




And here my Jaisalmer trip is over.I must vow that I will come again here especially and would love to relish them again... 


my song which accompanied me through out the journey


Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

2 comments:

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .