Wednesday 23 October 2013

Scribbles of page .... part I

It's very cold outside.I am on my Christmas vacation, spending some lazy, cold and candid moments with myself and my mind.My hairs are hiding under the hood and my happy feet are grooving through my printed socks.The evening is quite silent enough though jingle bell is all around.Tiny little puzzles bulbs are brightening my room and the colored glossy papers are hanging with them to fill some joy.

Keys and clicks are breaking the silence now.I am online on Facebook somehow.My wall is well occupied with the wishes and posters.You knock me then with a short "Hi !! "... I reply !! Chat goes on, Likes and dislikes, few jokes, few shares and silence falls apart....happiness everywhere !! 





Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .