Tuesday 29 October 2013

Kikli Kaleer Di

Hmm this post is mainly for girls ... Do you remember doing this ?? I remember clearly doing this with my elder sister.Evening time,leisure time at terrace...when we didn't have anything to do much or play some other games....Used to hold hands tight and just used to go for it ....and if we could have dupatta with us then toh ahem ahem !! used to feel like " yay !! we are grown up ladies " ... but so many times we fell down due to lack of energy,need of speed and more over that sweat and perspiration over hands... That's all... Dhang Dhang...

Ha ha ha !!  



Hope I could dig up some memories of yours too ☺




Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .