Sunday 11 November 2012

Mindblowing Uttarakhand...

                                                   Mindblowing Uttarakhand

Huh !!! Long time after my last post... Festive season and then a long trip to Uttarakhand.. Really there was no chances at all to be in touch with Google Blogger..Today I have come back to home and   am really sad...Still I am daydreaming to be in those Hill Areas.And don't know why not much excited about Diwali ... anyways Uttarakhand is just so awesome... loved the people ,loved the climate and loved the places especially Mussoorie and Dehradun :) 

At Mussoorie Kempty Falls


1 comment:

  1. Must visit this place once.
    All I remember is going to Ranchi long back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .