Sunday 7 October 2012

A Tirbute to Nazia .. From my mind

                                                       A Tirbute to Nazia .. From my mind


Today I am gonna write about the personality whom I love from the bottom of the heart,whose song and mesmerizing voice always make my legs to groove up,the one and only The Nazia Hassan,The Disco Sensation of late 80's when I wasn't in this world also.Don't you people miss her when you listen The Disco song from the movie "The Student of the Year" ???I do miss her a lot..Sometimes I get angry too as only few lines had been mixed up or just because I think there was no need to remix the original song Disco Deewane[this itself is so groovy]...Anyways folks here I am just gathering my love towards of The Late Nazia Hassan.


Nazia Hassan
                                            

Nazia with her brother Zohaib Hassan
Already I have written a short note about her  once, before few months in this post. When I was a kid ,defintinely didn't have any  idea about her and her songs.But the remixed songs of Nazia used to come up in  TV channels especially Sueprhit Muqabla in DD National.Boom Boom -the Biddu Experience and Disco Deewane revisited by Sagarika ... First person to tell me that those songs are originally of Nazia was my mother.. Got to know she was a big fan of Nazia and had all collections of Nazia Hassan.Then more hit songs like Aankhein Milane wale came up with a remixed version.. But was still a small girl to have all those power of attorney to gain a huge collection of her songs.. But before 4 years when I was big enough to have my own music collection,collected all her albums,solo and duet with her lil brother Zohaib Hassan.. Did research on her biography and her musical journey from her brother's website and defintiley some blogs and wikipedia..Got to know about Biddu,the musical star behind this Superstar..Watched her videos online.I have all of her videos with me.. If you guys want to know more about her biography then read this


The Innocent Nazia Hassan with Kishor Kumar
Whenever I listen her voice,I go back to 1980's and can feel the aura of the disco sensation,the rhythmic era of Music..How people used to be and enjoy the Disco Mania with grooving shoulders and legs...Her songs are still so modern and catchy that it can attract anyone's mind easliy..And really have to praise her beauty and Fashion Sense..She could be a Heroine easily.I think that's why all the album directors used to feature her in the videos.So Here I am gonna list my favourite songs of Nazia Hassan..
Biddu

1.Disco Deewane
2.Aap Jaisa Koi
3.Boom Boom (meadle)
4.Lekin mera Dil
5.Aankhein Milane wale
6.Camera
7.Khushi
8.Dil Mera Kehta Hain
9.Aao na Pyaar Karein

and other tracks of Zohaib Hassan ... khubsoorat,Ooie Ooie,Jaana(from the movie star) are my all time favourite songs..


 
I wonder How beautiful she was

And videos which I enjoy most are here below ....


 
Aankhein Milane Wale






Disco Deewane feat Zohaib Hassan




 
Lekin Mera Dil




Boom Boom from Movie Star-1982
     
Dum Dum Dee Dee

Hope you all guys will watch these videos and shake your legs up with these groovy tracks and enjoy this Husky,Nasal and the most unique voice of Late Nazia Hassan.I really feel sad for her and pitty for us as we have lost this talented pop singer before 12 years .. She could have sung more hits for Pop Industry...

"Phool Khilte Rahein
Hawa Chalti Hain
Log Milte Rahe  
Lekin ....."
      bas ek hi Nazia Hassan the, aur rahenge

We miss you Nazia and your eternal,husky,mesmerizing voice

R.I.P



                                                                                                                          ©Debarati Datta

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Debarati, for this wonderful and nostalgic post on this angelic singer. I remember when Disco Deewane came out, it was quite a rage, and to date, very few Indian pop albums have been able to match it in terms of structure, technology and appeal. I don't know if you will remember, the nearest we have come to such a concept album, though in a different genre is Indus Creed's eponymous album. Thanks for this lovely walk through memory lane and for the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @subhorup Dasgupta : Thanks a ton.. You won't believe how much I am addicted to her songs.Daily I do play the tracks and get nostalgic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have got her all 5 albums one for movie "star" also called boom boom wat i wana know is..

      Delete
  3. After listening 'Aap jaisa koi', i started researching Nazia Hasan. I establish her 'Disco Deewane' and 'Boom Boom' were once my childhood favorite but that time i never care for who sung it. After going through her journey I find her very simple, pure and original. Her persona is unmatched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me back to my childhood and those beautiful lazy days of summers in India. She is one of those rare artists and her husky tone still rings a bell in my head. Beautiful voice, beautiful people, beautiful songs and truly beautiful and peaceful times.

    Nasser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nasser.. Thank you very much. I am glad that I poked your memories for a certain time being. Stay blessed :) Take care and keep visiting my blog

      Delete
  5. Took me back to my childhood and those beautiful lazy days of summers in India. She is one of those rare artists and her husky tone still rings a bell in my head. Beautiful voice, beautiful people, beautiful songs and truly beautiful and peaceful times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debarati I have got of her album songs disco devanee/star(boom boom)/hotline/Young trang /camera camera ....but wat i wana know she sung alot for bollywood in qurbani apjysa. Mian balwan saya Haann i need complete diractory of her songs she sung for bollywood ....some songs with kishore sahab...etc

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .