Tuesday 27 September 2016

হে স্বপ্রকাশ ব্রহ্ম

Let my words be instituted on my mind and my mind over my words Oh revealing Bramha , please be visible to me. Oh my words and mind, please be victorious to ignite Veda into me Let the perceptible leave me never I shall devote my day and night to these lessons thereby. I will speak the truth mentally, will speak the truth verbally. Let Bramha save me, let Bramha save Acharya Liberate me, Liberate Acharya. Liberate Acharya Let it be peace, Let it be peace, Let it be peace


আমার বাক্য মনে প্রতিষ্ঠিত হউক , আমার মন বাক্যে প্রতিষ্ঠিত হউক /
হে স্বপ্রকাশ ব্রহ্ম, আমার নিকট প্রকাশিত হও / (হে বাক্য  ও মন , তোমরা )
আমার নিকট বেদার্থের আনয়নে সমর্থ হও / শ্রুত  বিষয় যেন আমাকে ত্যাগ 
না করে / এই অধ্যয়নের  দ্বারা আমি দিবারাত্র সংযোজিত করিব / আমি 
মানসিক সত্য বলিব , বাচনিক সত্য বলিব / ব্রহ্ম  আমায়  রক্ষা করুন, ব্রহ্ম 
আচার্যকে রক্ষা করুন ; আমায় রক্ষা করুন , আচার্যকে রক্ষা করুন ;
আচার্যকে রক্ষা করুন / শান্তি হউক , শান্তি হউক , শান্তি হউক /


Posted By Debarati Datta Read about me here blogging since 2011 Copyright © Debarati Datta Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading the post and if you like it then don't forget to fill a comment and send that to me .